Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

Hello, I'm Mirichu, although you can call me Miichu, and I'm the main fronter of this system.

The others are Miri, who's the original host and Akai, but they don't talk much here.

Progress Report and my Art Thread

How long until my host shuts up

Waka Waka x3

I didn't really do anything, I just tried to move the body's arm and it worked, though with very little control at first

I live in a castle and have two tulpas, Kanade-chan and Uncannyfellow

I am specifically wondering about techniques rather than journeys like in that thread

I am just trying to do a bit of an informal survey. I don't feel like it warrants a thread of its own, but if you want me to then I guess that I can make one

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

8 hours ago, Ranger said:

Longer switching times will help, but I don't feel comfortable doing 24+ hour streaks until Gray can possess. It may be a while until that happens.

hmm, I'm not sure. I was just thinking with that comment Cat had made that maybe you guys are switching for too long at a time - it should always be really clear who is or isn't fronting

when we were learning, we switched for 2 to 6 hours for the first... amountOfTime, and while we did slowly work our way to fronting for a whole day, ON those days we were practicing, it'd be like:
Lumi wakes up and fronts for a couple hours, then Flandre fronts for 6 straight hours and switches back because she's tired, and then Lumi fronted for the rest of the 8 or so hours of the day

there was NEVER any confusion about who was fronting at the time, not at all even a little once nada, because they were pretty focused sessions and we switched back after a not-too-long amount of time very clearly

if you guys are getting confused about who's fronting, I think you should be doing SHORTER sessions so you can keep a very clear idea of who's fronting at any time. If it's not clear, then fronting longer will not help, at least no more than fronting for short amounts of time (but consistently, every day) - you'll just be getting experience at being in an unclear/unstable state

that's my opinion anyways, I can't know how you guys work but the idea of fronting for really long periods of time when even the short periods are confusing worries me, the key is practicing every single day but not necessarily fronting for long periods of time

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

36 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

[Jasper] Oh lol he already said what he was thinking about saying, except he was going to add that he may have been inspired by the concept of eclipsing.

I got possession for free! I just do it, and violà!

Spirit, Gerodious, Dark Gray, Fernardo, Jasper, Hope, Moltosha, Blue, Evergreen, Fish, Red Gray, Chrome, Bune, Exabier, Duck

Gray/Cat_ShadowGriffin- host, Ranger- basically host
[Click Here!] [We have an ask thread now!]

K-12 (school up til age 18 in the US) was finally cancelled for a couple weeks here and then they'll reevaluate, our sister just had the flu and was out of school for 5 days and we weren't loving the idea of sending her back just to get even sicker

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

in our experience, we weren't able to progress very quickly with stopping me from taking the front until Miela started fronting for longer periods of time where it would occasionally get difficult to know who was in front

-Me

Posted (edited)

yeah but what's "longer periods of time"? 6-8 hours sounds perfect, but doing it for a whole day to the point you don't even know for sure who was fronting sounds extremely counterproductive

Making it clear who's fronting at any given time is the entire point!!

Edited by Lucilyn

lol I'd love to contribute to the convo but we can't switch for our lives 🙂 

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

I'm saying that once you can be stable for a certain amount of time, try fronting for a bit longer. I think that I may have misunderstood your point before though

-Me