Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

Wahaha

Hi! I'm Matsuri from Unicorn Cavalry, but friends call me Matsi. I share this head with Xar, who is the original host, and Kurisutina. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue boxes and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"

44 minutes ago, Matsuri said:

If it was so bad, I would have muted the bot and turn on some great touhou music 

I had the bot muted for some of the time they did this yesterday, but they wanted me to have it unmuted, basically

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

3 minutes ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

This war will be the most bloody in human history!

It's obvious the winner will be me since it's 10 hours against 1 hour. Matsi is bound to lose.

Hello, I'm Mirichu, although you can call me Miichu, and I'm the main fronter of this system.

The others are Miri, who's the original host and Akai, but they don't talk much here.

Progress Report and my Art Thread

How long until my host shuts up

Waka Waka x3

40 minutes ago, Flandre said:

I had the bot muted for some of the time they did this yesterday, but they wanted me to have it unmuted, basically

CIA arts of information gathering 101

36 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

It's obvious the winner will be me since it's 10 hours against 1 hour. Matsi is bound to lose.

24 hours of pure black screen, in HD. Beat that!

Hi! I'm Matsuri from Unicorn Cavalry, but friends call me Matsi. I share this head with Xar, who is the original host, and Kurisutina. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue boxes and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"