Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

have y'all heard of the game metaWare highschool (demo)? it's kinda neat, it's about a bunch of people who know that they are in a videogame demo trying to do whatever they are supposed to do in a videogame demo. it is definitely worth checking out, but I think that there is a lot of missed potential. they could have (and in my opinion, should have) gone way more meta with it

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

As always, a free game is a free game. It's hard not to overdo it in this scenario, but I imagine the game itself is higher quality once it's going than the screenshots/trailer, probably

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Posted (edited)

that's cool! is it a reskinned DDLC or?

seems dry to me

edit: yep reskinned ddlc time

Edited by aubreyshield

Aubrey speaks like this and Shield speaks like this. (at least most of the time)

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account

We both use they/them pronouns

[Super-cool unofficial tulpa.info chat] [the lore]

13 hours ago, uncannyfellow said:

The other day, while I was doing auditory imposition practice, Cornelia decided to tell me all the flaws in the anime I'm currently watching. She made some very good points and I think I'm going to enjoy the rest of the anime less because of her. Plurality was a mistake

If my tulpa did that to me, I'd never forgive her. Anime isn't *just a show* it a precious and priceless life experience. You don't watch it, you live it ❤.

eca.jpg

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-