[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

1000 years from now, historians will all agree that modern society's success or failure hinged on how many people said ACAB in 2020. It is definitely a very important thing that is definitely very worth debating

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Why aren't all cops bad people?" is such a childish question I'm not even going to answer it

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

You're still going to post, though, because even though you think Bre's being childish, it is of the utmost importance that you get the last word in the discussion. As Mark 6:66 says, "If thou lets Breloomancer get the last word in an argument, you will go to Hell."

No seriously, Lumi, what was your objective in posting just now? It doesn't sound like you think you can change Bre's mind, nor does it sound like you're being convinced by his arguments.

So
Stop
Posting
About
ACAB

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

Well, he asked the question, and I responded with a "Think about what you just said", but also I was just posting something to be last poster before going to sleep

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

1 minute ago, Tanaka Kanade said:

You're still going to post, though, because even though you think Bre's being childish, it is of the utmost importance that you get the last word in the discussion. As Mark 6:66 says, "If thou lets Breloomancer get the last word in an argument, you will go to Hell."

No seriously, Lumi, what was your objective in posting just now? It doesn't sound like you think you can change Bre's mind, nor does it sound like you're being convinced by his arguments.

So
Stop
Posting
About
ACAB

do you realize what thread this is? why are you so upset about us posting about this anyway?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me