• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mirichu said:

true winner, samb

Aww ❤ tyty

2 hours ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

The other day, when EweEff was taking his nightly walk, he saw three baby raccoons on the side of the road. They kept walking towards him like he was their mother or something, so he lured them off the road to save them from cars. It was like the most freaking adorable thing ever

1 hour ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

Oh yes, we’ll definitely have to force three raccoon tuppers  now 

You had us in the first half not gonna lie

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

Three-headed raccoons are indeed higher up on the food chain than regular raccoons.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Y'know, I spent an hour before bed last night reading and thinking about dreams/vivid dreams with the intent to, you know, have and remember some vivid dreams. Even took 2mg of melatonin which I've not done in years. Would've loved to meet my dream-guide-to-be Doremy, too, but instead I just barely remembered any dreams at all, just enough to know nothing special happened, and didn't remember any in particularly good detail despite my effort either.

That's just kind of how things go for us, I guess. But the part we're worst at is continuing to try for an extended period of time without losing interest. I'd really like to do that for once, we'll see how that goes.

In other news, I'm watching Legend of Korra just so I can finally get my own answer on how good the show actually is. I've heard lots of bad things, and lots of positive but far less in-depth things, so I decided seeing for myself would be a worthy sacrifice so I could better inform my friends and such if they should watch it, you know? Maybe I'll even enjoy it, especially since I already more or less know everything wrong with Korra and should be prepared for those things.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

(edited)

Six episodes in so far, it is not like The Last Airbender... pretty much at all, but it's fine. Of course, the biggest complaints I've heard are AtLA lore-destroying and lack of character development/inconsistent pacing due to seasons constantly being "the last" but then "wait, one more", so I don't expect to see those for a while

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.