[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Magnets, how do they work?

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was going to quote something that shield said in response to me saying that, but the search system on these forums sucks so you'll just have to imagine it

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Literally "imagine a quote" with as little context given as possible.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

today's new foods for breakfast: a really gross smelling tofu burrito I had high faith in until it felt apart trying to flip it and I realized it looks like chow mein, AND a normal bean and cheese burrito that seems really good but we're PROBABLY allergic to it because it has sunflower oil in the ingredients but I just want to find out since we have it anyway

wml, there's a tiny chance I actually have a positive experience with both!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I mean, they both looked exactly like a normal microwave burrito, unless you mean the inside in which case I'm way too lazy--

Tofu thing was kind of gross, but ironically the tofu in it was the good part, definitely not a fan of the burrito as a whole though

bean and cheese burrito was ok, but some of the chicken was stringy and we're not exactly desperate for a new type of bean and cheese burrito lol.

Also not allergic!! ?

still trying to figure out what exactly we are allergic to... I think it might just be the amount of sunflower oil that changes between the things we're allergic to or not, like we're DEFINITELY allergic to those nature-y nuts/seeds bars but apparently not this burrito, but we were very allergic to a really good cheesy spiral noodle meal once with sunflower oil in it so idk

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

it's pretty rude but still adds some nice spice to be wished a Bad Earth Rotation at random intervals! Can't be all sunshine and rainbows