Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

3 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Needless to say he didn’t get laid. LMAOOO

Also @Couguhl you have to change ur profile pic now and actually make it about you 😂 also hi everyone!!

ok then, (just some random lyrics for a song I haven’t made yet) anyway

@Ranger “Please don't double post, double posting in this forum game is basically cheating. In addition, you may want to use the multiquote feature for quoting, or you can copy and paste the quote blocks together.”

Oh, my bad! (And I see, I’m getting the hang of quotes again, hehe) What would you say could be considered double-posting? Like those two were pretty close in timing so that makes sense, but do other posts made within longer lengths of time count as double so long as they are made twice in a row?

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Also @Couguhl you have to change ur profile pic now and actually make it about you 😂 also hi everyone!!

I'm sorry for the additional reminder, but in-system conversation is not allowed.

I need to get onto my computer, hold on...

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

2 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I'm sorry for the additional reminder, but in-system conversation is not allowed.

I need to get onto my computer, hold on...

Oh I thought it was allowed exclusively in the game section specifically! Maybe it was updated or something.. do you know where the rules are by chance? Perhaps I was reading an outdated version...

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

7 minutes ago, Couguhl said:

What would you say could be considered double-posting? Like those two were pretty close in timing so that makes sense, but do other posts made within longer lengths of time count as double so long as they are made twice in a row?

A double post are two posts that are close together in timing, one right after the other. In most normal cases this is designed to prevent spam, but this does not apply to forum games in general. However, since this game has a win mechanic by posting as many posts as possible, double posting is considered cheating and just shaming the spirit of the game. I moderate this because this forum game is popular and it seems like the right thing to do.

Usually if there's a generous amount of time (about 8 hours or more, but that's a guideline not a rule) or the post introduces a new topic that wasn't a natural afterthought of the previous post.

3 minutes ago, Couguhl said:

Oh I thought it was allowed exclusively in the game section specifically! Maybe it was updated or something.. do you know where the rules are by chance? Perhaps I was reading an outdated version...

That's a good question. I can double check with the staff on this one, but since the drama around this rule I remember being told that this is no longer the case.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

2 minutes ago, Ranger said:

However, since this game has a win mechanic by posting as many posts as possible, double posting is considered cheating and just shaming the spirit of the game. I moderate this because this forum game is popular and it seems like the right thing to do.

Usually if there's a generous amount of time (about 8 hours or more, but that's a guideline not a rule) or the post introduces a new topic that wasn't a natural afterthought of the previous post.

That's a good question. I can double check with the staff on this one, but since the drama around this rule I remember being told that this is no longer the case.

The double posting thing makes sense.

And wait so.. so that’s what I’m wondering, if multiple tulips from the same system are allowed to post in the same thread.. As long as they don’t respond to each other? Because if they do that is kinda like texting each other when you’re in the same room so I can see the reasoning, behind limiting that... maybe I’ll win in this thread some day if I can just ignore his ass...

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa!

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me

I received clarification on the in-system rule, yes it's allowed in forum games. Thank you for pointing that out.

10 minutes ago, Sierra said:

And wait so.. so that’s what I’m wondering, if multiple tulips from the same system are allowed to post in the same thread.. As long as they don’t respond to each other? Because if they do that is kinda like texting each other when you’re in the same room so I can see the reasoning, behind limiting that... maybe I’ll win in this thread some day if I can just ignore his ass...

Multiple tulpas can talk to each other, but it still counts as double posting if a tulpa from the same system posts after their host. For instance, if Evergreen posted after I do, that would be a double post because Evergreen is my headmate.

However, you can have your headmates leave comments on the same post. If Gray wanted to make a comment to me on this post, he could.

1 minute ago, Ranger said:

I received clarification on the in-system rule, yes it's allowed in forum games. Thank you for pointing that out.

Multiple tulpas can talk to each other, but it still counts as double posting if a tulpa from the same system posts after their host. For instance, if Evergreen posted after I do, that would be a double post because Evergreen is my headmate.

However, you can have your headmates leave comments on the same post. If Gray wanted to make a comment to me on this post, he could.

Yay!!!! 😎 (picking up headmate btw)

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa!

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me

Nope, "headmate" was stolen. I don't think it was because bigger tulpa systems didn't exist, but because back then less tulpas actively talked on the forums.

[Evergreen] Hello