[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

40 minutes ago, Ranger said:

However, since this game has a win mechanic by posting as many posts as possible, double posting is considered cheating and just shaming the spirit of the game

it is about how long you are the last poster, not about how many posts you have. double posting is not cheating

this is going to get confusing with 2 people using the same pfp

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

it is about how long you are the last poster, not about how many posts you have. double posting is not cheating

Not until jean-luc's code starts working again (or if someone rebuilds the code).

3 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

this is going to get confusing with 2 people using the same pfp

To my knowledge I can't merge posts made by different accounts, but heck why not I could try it. I'll try merging a second post of mine to your account Bre and see if that works.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Just now, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

Yes, merge all of Bre's posts into other people's posts so he loses the game!

I'm not even sure if I can do that, and even if I could I'm not going to.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Just now, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

I'm on board with the first part of your post, but not the second

I go out of my way to merge double posts, I don't have a malicious plan to destroy Bre's winnings. He's made plenty of valid posts to deserve being a champ.

23 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Not until jean-luc's code starts working again (or if someone rebuilds the code)

that won't change the fact that it is time as the last poster that matters and not total post count

I wonder how far off I am from first place. I'm probably still third place right now, but I wonder how much longer until I make it to first

-Me

(edited)

Let's see about this merge posting business...
Huh... it didn't stop me from doing it, but I didn't attempt to merge anything. I'm not sure who would lose out, so feel free to wrap your posts around my post and we'll see what happens

Edited by Ranger

(edited)

let's see

post test post

Test post
Bre post after me. If I gain the post after the merge, I'll delete this. If you gain from it, I'll leave it be.

damn, you got rid of my legit triple post

Edited by Ranger
That's weird... my post was sandwhiched between your posts, not after it?

-Me

Well that's strange...

Good to know too, I could accidentally merge other people's posts if I'm not careful.