Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

I don't see myself as evil, nor good, and not quite neutral. Think the punisher but a wee bit insane(just a wee bit)

and a bit more mellow idk am tired 🙃

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

nah

vindictive, sure, but not exactly evil. I'd say... a strong, albeit suppressed sense of judgement 

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

25 minutes ago, IceCreeper909 said:

I don't see myself as evil, nor good, and not quite neutral. Think the punisher but a wee bit insane(just a wee bit)

I don't see myself as evil either, but I like the evil asthetic and the evil ones are always way cooler

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

there are a few evil people who recognize that they are evil. I think a lot about morality though, so I am quite certain that I have a basic grasp on what is right and wrong

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Ooh, I just started playing Fran Bow after finishing Little Misfortune, and I must say, both of those games are excellent! I would recommend everyone check them out

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk