Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

Second person books sound like they'd be weird, especially non-children's books

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

🤭

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

14 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Second person books sound like they'd be weird, especially non-children's books

one of my favorite series of fantasy novels, The Broken Earth Trilogy is written in second person, but other than that I can't think of any books written in second person

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

You know what's even more rare than books written in second person? Video games that use a second person view. Given how poorly it was received in Sonic games, I can see why.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

On 7/8/2020 at 11:46 PM, Breloomancer said:

I say no capitalization

On 7/8/2020 at 11:46 PM, Breloomancer said:

I

traitor

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... at least most of the time.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

Those who know don't talk about it. And those who talk about it know nothing.

[Super-cool unofficial tulpa.info chat] [the outdated lore] [tulpa.info official community discord]

I read a few short stories written in second person for college, but I did not like any of those short stories. I think it's a lot like asking why so few people pick things up with their feet instead of their hands. It's just better to pick things up with your hands

Hello! I am Tanaka Kanade's tulpa. I share her head with my sister Cornelia