[Game] Last one to post wins!

(edited)

I see

someone other than me has to answer the question that this new person posed. I'm saving my 500th post for something cool

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 97.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• Bear

• Miichu

• Srn347

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooo, something cool? Well this I've got to see.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

10 hours ago, reguile said:

I am posting here only to take your crown, breloo

Hi Reguile!

--

Hey, I got User Joined dates under post counts again. That was... easy, maybe someone should've officially requested that a while ago.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

The start of this video confused me lol. Or maybe not confused, but, you know

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

(edited)

I absolutely considered the name "Luminous" when I was coming up with my username in, what, late 2014? I was definitely feeling the root word "Lumi-", both for its meaning and how good it sounded as a nickname. Luminous was the easy route, but I ended up going with Luminesce (a verb) because I'm a hipster rather than saying "I am glowing/bright" I wanted my name to mean "Creating light". My goal wasn't really to be all of the light, I just wanted to spread light throughout my life, you know. "Creating light" was the original intent behind my name, and I definitely still appreciate that intent six years later

Edited by Luminesce

(edited)

Also, reminder that I in all of my genius joined this forum with the username "Reisen", not thinking for even a split second about how this is the one place where that would not work as a username. People were very confused on how to refer to me/Reisen (you can see this in Cinemaphobe's progress report a lot lol) until I eventually changed my name ..... July 28, 2015 apparently, that's the date on my name change thread

Edited by Luminesce