[Game] Last one to post wins!

1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

parroting is definitely not a good idea once your tulpa has already shown signs of sentience, at that point it would just be frustrating for them

Yeah, I don't want to puppet him. I gather that if I do it unconsciously I'm not really doing it, so I just won't do it on purpose. He conveys enough via expressions right now that I'm content I think so is he.

• Replies 91.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• Bear

• Srn347

• Miichu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)
2 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

but what 2%?

Just a Maximum Ride reference, my favorite book series since I was, I don't know, 11? Each main character had a different bird's 2%-of-DNA

Also, they actually have lighter bones in MR. I can't remember if they were hollow or something. I just know that their biology was a little different. Not incredibly well thought out though, probably not better than what you've come up with

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

I'm mostly just researching what birds do and how it helps them fly, and then seeing how I can change human anatomy to do something similar, and then in the end I'll estimate what sort of running speed these bird people can get, and how heavy they are, and from there I can calculate how large the wings will have to be, and I will be able to see if the wings can be small enough to be able to actually fit onto their bodies

hollow bones in birds are actually dual purpose: they make the bones much lighter so that it takes less effort to fly, and they also connect to the respiratory system so that when a bird inhales, air fills both the lungs and the inside of the bones, and when the bird exhales, air leaves the lungs, but then more air enters the lungs from the bones, so the bird gets more air on both the inhale and the exhale. as it turns out, there are actually a lot of adaptations that birds have for flying that are really useful for doing other things as well

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

19 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

I am thinking that flip flappers is now one of my favorite animes. definitely recommended. you won't understand it fully if you only watch it once though. it has many layers

We might ask in the future if we don't remember the name, it looks like my type of stuff

Hi! I'm Matsi. I share this head with Kurisutina.

>Our own lounge thread

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"

I never realized what an incredible favor you've done us by not making "ok" or "k" your filler post material

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.