Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

9 minutes ago, Vos said:

I'm an avid user of okay.

"okay" lowercase with nothing before or after it? I mean it's the least egregious out of k and ok (I don't want to hate on kk'ers), but when I think of the response "okay" with no punctuation/capitalization, I think of my irl normie friends

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

You know, all this time I thought the reason my system was still around while the other veterans left was they "got what they wanted/had no more to gain from the community", while my system is specifically here to help others.

After using Discord all day I'm considering maybe the difference is my system has always avoided the IRC and Discord or other more tiring mediums of talking. Because the Discord server is exhausting

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

it's exhausting to do all the time, but it is fun every once in a while. also, once you get used to it and you realize that most of the conversations are the same few conversations over and over again, then it becomes very easy to keep track of

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

my head is heavy, and not in a tiredness way

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... at least most of the time.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

Those who know don't talk about it. And those who talk about it know nothing.

[Super-cool unofficial tulpa.info chat] [the outdated lore] [tulpa.info official community discord]

How many other ways are there?

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Hi! I'm Matsuri from Unicorn Cavalry, but friends call me Matsi. I share this head with Xar, who is the original host, and Kurisutina. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue boxes and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"

11 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

also, once you get used to it and you realize that most of the conversations are the same few conversations over and over again, then it becomes very easy to keep track of

This is exactly why it's exhausting lol. The concept of "help vampires" is what drives the majority of veteran members away from communities meant to help people. But in Discord it's basically impossible for someone not to be a help vampire because there's no organized log of information, same on Reddit in practice. I've been saying that's the main reason I prefer the forum format for years.