Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

16 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

nothin' wrong with that! I just meant, in this one it's like "Look how nice this looks" whereas in my normal one I'm lookin' right at the screen and pointing at myself, a very me-you relationship in that avatar!

I like this picture more than that one, but for a forum avatar...

yeah, that's what I meant

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Time to go play monopoly on the Switch where it's not annoying, bye for a bit peeps!

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I’m 8 today!!! Soon I’ll be able to say I eight some ice cream 😂🥶 what’s your favorite kinds??

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me

Pistachio??? That sounds tasty hahaha, I can’t imagine what that tastes like! Hmm, I just realized I don’t have a favorite ice cream 😂 I really need to experiment and figure out what I like hahaha, I got a super chocolatey one thats good though!

15 hours ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

8? Pretty soon, you'll be older than my host!

Older than your host??? Really? Oooooohhhh are you one of those leap year people? 😂🤣 We’re advanced 8 year olds!

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me

Happy birthday Sierra! Our system's favorite ice cream is vanilla with any kinds of chocolate or cookie or cookie dough in it, like anything (but not caramel, that's ehh)

Mint chocolate chip is also super good but we like literally never get to eat it so

10 minutes ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

8? Pretty soon, you'll be older than my host!

That's not how age works lol

5 minutes ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

Ha ha I think he's actually like the oldest person who regularly posts on this forum

what, really? I assumed no one active on the forum atm was older than mid 30s, though I guess maybe you guys didn't make that assumption and still aren't that old anyway

(there are a few members who HAVE been active that are significantly older than that, but they aren't posting anywhere near as actively or some at all anymore)

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas