[Game] Last one to post wins!

(edited)

Oh, I see

Very nice picture you have there too, I just thought I should mention.

Edited by ghost1213177

Creation for creation's sake.

• Replies 91.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• Bear

• Srn347

• Miichu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/15/2020 at 9:57 PM, Luminesce said:

I thought you were smarter than risking changing the course of your entire life for the worse just to have a unique experience.

so Lumi, who's the one risking changing the course of your entire life for the worse just to have a unique experience now? welcome to the dark side; we have space brownies

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

nah, we're not willing to try any particularly potent drugs or herbs etc., there's a pretty clear difference in a pill containing such elusive substances as "chamomile", and more dubious things people have to refer to as by their chemical makeup lol

we've seen them all discussed plenty on the Dreamviews forum, but Claridream's ingredients are about as far as we're willing to go, basically the next step after melatonin which is so innocuous it... doesn't affect us at all

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

On 7/16/2020 at 2:38 AM, Luminesce said:

No matter how dangerous or safe any one given drug is, any drugs at all can be a gateway drug - because the difference in someone like me who's been 100% clean my entire life, and someone like Bre who will have done LSD even just once, is you've broken both a mental and probably a social barrier in your mind about doing drugs in the first place. The connection(s) you make in real life, and the dissipation of the mental barrier saying "No, drugs are bad and scary" both put you at far, FAR higher risk for actually getting screwed by drugs somehow in your life.

Even if he does this once and is fine and does nothing else ever again, he's statistically far more likely to have some kind of problems with drugs in his life compared to someone who never did. That's basically the last remaining argument against marijuana use that still fully holds up: that it's a gateway drug. Any drug is a gateway drug, though usually the ""safe"" ones earn that title specifically ofc. The act of purchasing marijuana and actually smoking it is dangerous for the reasons I listed above, even if it itself isn't dangerous (and it could be, but I dunno, usually seems okay).

Drugs will mess up your life eventually no matter how careful you are. I don't recommend them to anyone. I don't recommend alcohol either, it's just a legal drug that has a lot more problems it causes than the "safe" drugs, but it's so accessible and socially accepted it's hard to make people believe it's that bad lol.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

-Me

I've hard so many success stories relating to psychellics though. I've been wanting to try them as my situation gets more depsperate and hopeless. Unfortunately I'm at risk of getting schizophrenia, since my dad and grandma had it. But unless I can change my currently situation (Which I cant) I feel I have no choice but to do something dramatic for change

Creation for creation's sake.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what, you put marijuana and LSD in the same boat as melatonin? you the kinda guy to be like "UMMMM ACTUALLY, ibuprofen is a drug and you seem to take THAT just FINE so it's pretty HYPOCRITICAL to be so-called "Anti-drug" now ISN'T IT"?

we're only willing to try substances that don't have particularly strong effects on us, at most, and even then we WEREN'T willing to try substances for the first 8 years but nothing else has worked...

also kind of a unique case, just like ibuprofen for headaches/pain relief is, chamomile-type stuff to increase dream vividness is still along the same lines as some kind of food that does the same thing, though no foods or drinks have seemed to affect us either

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

if you are at risk of schizophrenia then you are at increased risk of that being activated by doing psychedelics, and if your state of mind is bad then it is more likely that you will have a bad trip. be careful; do your research

2 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

what, you put marijuana and LSD in the same boat as melatonin? you the kinda guy to be like "UMMMM ACTUALLY, ibuprofen is a drug and you seem to take THAT just FINE so it's pretty HYPOCRITICAL to be so-called "Anti-drug" now ISN'T IT"?

ibuprofen isn't psychoactive; acid, weed, and claridream are. maybe once you move on to cocaine you won't consider that a drug either : p

-Me

(edited)

to be fair, the reason we didn't want any external help in lucid dreaming (including the REM-Dreamer) is the exact same reason we don't want to do any drugs... to be able to relate our experiences to others still

taking claridream will invalidate some of our experience and that actually makes me a little sad, though we've been giving dreaming advice for years without even doing it ourselves so hopefully having new experience won't make our advice any worse

y'know you and our other friend are both being real negative nancy's when we didn't even have to tell you guys we were doing this, but we kinda expected a more supportive response

Edited by Lucilyn