Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

because you can impose anything. you could impose a chair, but if you try to sit in it you'll still fall over. there is nothing different about imposing a tulpa from imposing a chair

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Don't imposed tulpas have control over their body though? Or is imposition just created a lifeliess doll that looks like them

Creation for creation's sake.

they have control over their body just like they have control over their visualized form. if you are doubting whether or not they are real when they control their visualized form, then the same thing will happen when they control their imposed form

-Me

Oh. It is just so easy to imagine a visualized form and not know what it is. I can't just create a 3d hallucination at will, so I was banking on hope that when she's fully imposed, there won't be other things to distract me from her and that I'll know it is her since it is a hallcunination, something I just can't do

as I think that I have said before, the best way to make a tulpa seem more real, in my opinion, is to develop their identity and give them more time in front and for them to get interested in things that you aren't interested in

-Me

Posted (edited)

Okay. I can give that a try. I still don't fully understand fronting and switching though. Seems I"ve done it by accident a few times but I guess I'll have to figure out how to do it again. Think I"m going to make her an account now. I just wish I had a half decent drawing of her for a profile picture.

Thanks for advice

Edited by TB

Posted (edited)

TB: Switching seemed easier to me in my experience. Attempts to possess just created random flaying. I switched by accident so it was effortless

Yatto! I finally got an account just for me! Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu

TB: I'll draw you a better picture whenever I figure out how to draw

Edited by Ranger
uh... I'm sorry, the merging got weird and it gave the post to Rena. I added "TB:" to indicate who said what.

If you can't do anything else, never give up.