[Game] Last one to post wins!

(edited)

we see this kind of thing (at least with our secondary meta belief system, not our primary ~atheist one that doesn't necessarily believe in reincarnation) as a growth opportunity in life, kinda like something you might incarnate with on purpose, because if the experience of being not-incarnated is perfect and flawless and everyone is completely connected, then the point of incarnating just to have problems is similar to choosing to play a challenging video game, to experience what that's like, overcome the challenges and all

we're very "growth-oriented" when it comes to this stuff still, where reading/thinking "I just wish I was a girl and my tulpas were real and the world had no violence or corruption and-" sounds the same as playing Minecraft and saying "I just wish I could spawn diamond armor and XP bottles to enchant all my stuff and have infinite building materials and-"  (ignoring creative mode, else I'll use a game WITHOUT a cheat mode as an example)

like the whole point is to have to overcome challenges in games, and in life (from a meta perspective that at least believes in reincarnation) the point is to have the experience you signed up to have, one that's hard and challenging and interesting, that requires you to grow and learn and to rework your mindset over and over

I dunno, sorry just have to give that spiel whenever people talk about wanting to completely change reality to make them happy..

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 91.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• Bear

• Srn347

• Miichu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't let appearances hold you back too much, there's plenty of "ugly" cis girls out there (like me lol, I grow more beard than Desmond) too that can't really help their looks. Even if you can't "pass" as well as some others, it doesn't invalidate your gender identity or anything. Just try to head towards what you think might make you happier.

Then again, I'm also not the best person to be handing out advice on this or anything, but felt like chiming in anyway.

Anyways, I realized my dog has insurance so the vet bill might not be something I need to worry about too much after all.

CM - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - 21st April 2014

L - 5th May 2014

Nevira - 14th December 2014

Misa - 5th December 2015

Roska - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - 13th July 2020

Progress report  Art thread  Our lounge thread

the difference is that we didn't sign up for this. we were just put here, and nobody asked if we wanted to exist beforehand

what's important I think, is not to focus on how much something upsets you, but instead on how you can change it

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

that would be our primary belief system's way of looking at it, but TB mentioned reincarnation which we have a relatively different model for looking at life with at that point

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

7 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

even if we are the incarnations of something that wanted to be born, we ourselves never asked for it

I kind of love the idea that our Higher Selves could choose to incarnate for XYZ reasons, but then their incarnation could basically "go rogue", know about the whole system and be like "Yeah well I never asked for this so screw you", even though it's not as productive to think like that lol.

But then, that would explain in-model how Hitler happened. So maybe the idea isn't that great.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

(edited)

Oh, I just mean the idea of saying "screw you" to the wholesome "incarnate to experience being separate, learn and grow and reconnect etc." plans of your Higher Self and going on a genocidal rampage instead. That doesn't really involve knowing about your Higher Self's supposed reasons for incarnating and everything, it just comes to mind when I think "specifically doing the opposite of what you intended to do before incarnating", causing mass sorrow and suffering.

Personally I prefer to believe in a less "positive", more "neutral" view of life, that sort of removes the ideas of positive and negative (or at least negative) on a philosophical level. That we're all just people being people, living our lives, doing good and bad things, expressing what it means to be alive.

It doesn't coddle you and push you in a positive/humanitarian direction by default like Erin Pavlina's teachings of New Age Spirituality, but I prefer it. I still see life as beautiful and hold humanitarian core values with it, but it doesn't rely on external meta beliefs.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

30 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

we see this kind of thing (at least with our secondary meta belief system, not our primary ~atheist one that doesn't necessarily believe in reincarnation) \p

How does your atheistic view do with dealing with things like this?

Creation for creation's sake.