• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it amuses me that in bandcamp, everyone always learns the beginning and the end of the field show super well, but then they will only practice the middle once or twice

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Oh huh, I'm logged in.

I'm not writing a huge post with quotes and I don't feel like pinging people. I'll just vaguely talk about what I remember.

At first I was pretty surprised by Vos' post, but then after I thought about it, it makes sense to me. I imagine Vos saying everything with a straight face, and I can hear her saying that as a joke. I'm also assuming that's just her style of humor, I could be wrong.

But otherwise, I thought the conversation got weird, I'm sorry Tewi. If someone talked about licking my ears I would be squicked out too.

Humans actually can dream in ultra violet colors, but not exactly and definitely not naturally. There's this one guy who had a condition where he can only see in black and white. He collaborated with scientists and they built him a device that creates a sound or sensation of some kind that's unique to colors. This allows him to not only perceive colors, but also colors outside of the normal visual light range. Towards the end of the documentary, he stated he started to dream in "color".

We made a lot of progress today. Fish may or may not post an update about it. So far, I've been pretty surprised by how things are going. In retrospect, some things make sense, but there are other things that still make me confused, like how grieving applies to tulpas.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

humans limitations on what sensations we can imagine are based on what we have already experienced. the lenses in our eyes filter out ultraviolet light, but when people get their lenses removed and replaced with artificial ones that don't filter out ultraviolet light, then they can see ultraviolet light as a sort of blue like color

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Interesting

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread