• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know what to talk about, I'm tired.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Double luck!

I remember we talked about those or similar pills a long time ago but I can't find it. Maybe I was dreaming...

The ingredients look pretty harmless, maybe the combination does it. Looking forward to your report.

Have fun, Lumi. 

Currently watching some youtube over at https://cytu.be/r/jgc . Feel free to come and chat, no sign-up needed. Tonight the mood is uncommon percussion instruments, so I've got some kalimba and some tongue drums. Kinda want to buy/make a tongue drum. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

other sedatives apparently have a synergistic effect with chamomile, but there are also a few ingredients that I doubt do anything. really I bet that the pills make it easier to get to sleep and make dreams slightly more vivid, and everything else is just placibo

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

2 hours ago, Yakumo said:

I remember we talked about those or similar pills a long time ago but I can't find it. Maybe I was dreaming...

One time when we decided to take melatonin, you and one or two other people commented. I recalled that conversation when I first mentioned Claridream here, actually. It's certainly a huge step up from melatonin - although the conversation of "safety" with melatonin was silly to begin with, it was basically just "Only take the recommended dose, and not for an extended period of time". Same story here - they're not particularly special ingredients, just a literal handful of commonly helpful herbs people have reported positive experiences with in the lucid dreaming community. Five times anything I've ever taken, though, and about as far as I'm willing to go.

Despite Bre's comment that they're "psychoactive", I'm not interested in taking the equivalent of hallucinogens just while sleeping. I specifically don't want that, actually. But there are plenty of natural ways to increase dream vividness that, "drug" or not, I don't consider past my boundaries. 

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Spray Bottle Nope GIF - SprayBottle Nope Spray - Discover & Share GIFs

Don't listen to him, Lumi. Everyone has different effects to different things and sometimes all it takes is a little chemical push, and someone can latch onto it the effect and control it/play into it vs. resist it. I remember vividly reading about how, when large groups of people are given pot brownies without knowing about it, they tend to just throw up. But of course, when people willingly eat pot brownies, they don't just go "uh oh I have been poisoned." 

And yes, it's still pretty much anecdotal, but in an old server I was in, someone talked about how they were taking ONE HUNDRED MG of melatonin EVERY NIGHT, which is an INSANE amount, if I can't fall asleep once in a while I'll take a 5mg, and they make 1 and 2mg supplements. The local pharmacist said, at that point it really just doesn't do anything different, besides generally making you feel bad/irritable/sick to your stomach and messing with your sleep schedule further. Melatonin doesn't do much to improve quality of sleep aka keep you asleep, it just helps you fall asleep and is out of your system quickly. She also said, at that point, go to your doctor and get a prescription sleep aid. The girl who was taking ONE HUNDRED MG was just fine, outside of having insomnia and headaches, though, she didn't keel over and die. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

2 hours ago, Nyarlat-hotep said:

That's interesting.

I almost always run a deficit, and I thought that the feeling I had when doing that was adrenaline, but I looked it up and I couldn't confirm that.

1 hour ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

Yeah, I don't know why people see it as such a bad thing when a demon possesses a human. I mean what? I didn't say anything, you did!

I didn't say it was abad thing, those crazy spiritualists are anti-demonites. Those savages want to exorcise them or something, it's rediculous.

On another unrelated note, I just had a huge wave of dejavu and it was a split post exactly like this. Then some time later @Mirichucomments about how I'm probably psychic.

[SheShe] What a day, it was full of surprises alright. I had fun!

"Kindness is the key that opens the door of favour and beautiful surprises." - Michael Bassey Johnson (Nigerian Playwright)

Edited by Bear