• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yikes, I remember that feel. I was at only 4 crowns when P-body rotated out and I'm still waiting for it to come back.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Had a perfect 1 v 1 on Jump Showdown with me on one side of the map's last platform and the other guy on the other. I lost shamefully, I'm better than that but I lost anyway. I'm gonna have to give up my Gamer Card if I can't do this in time

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

There's Fall Guys Among Us who drank 100% Orange Juice that gave them a Half Life full of cute Sleeping Dogs that had their Destiny written in Worms to live through the Fortnight and use a Minecraft to make a Roblox, just to bring home a Payday with The Crew, one to surpass Metal Gear

So tired

Edited by Matsuri

13 minutes to get into and win a game...

Edit: It's over

KPgF1xx.png

1/3 of a second

Edited by Luminesce

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

And the shop's refreshed and the costume is gone. Sure was cool waiting a whole month for that chance

3 hours ago, Matsuri said:

There's Fall Guys Among Us who drank 100% Orange Juice that gave them a Half Life full of cute Sleeping Dogs that had their Destiny written in Worms to live through the Fortnight and use a Minecraft to make a Roblox, just to bring home a Payday with The Crew, one to surpass Metal Gear

So tired

Oh, I played that once.

46 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

I am tired of being short of breath when oxygen and lungs are perfectly ok

Yeah, I still have some, but there's never enough.