[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

1 hour ago, Ranger said:

This is a double standard built on fear, which confuses me even more because you insist that you don't want to report me. If you thought me saying I will report this is a threat, why didn't you bring it up with the admins? I find this frustrating and confusing.

Yeah, it's silly, but if you are obligated to translate every post to verify that it's not cuss words or something, well that's not fair to you, so we're not posting any foriegn language stuff out of empathy for your position.

We don't try to intentionally break the rules either, why would we want to?

So, no one in our system is going to report you no matter what you say or do to us, and we're not complaining either. Do your job however you see fit. We're not mods, we don't know what it entails. We're not here to cause trouble and the last thing we want to do is be the center of an admin discussion anymore.

We're at a disadvantage based on our history here, but if we can be forgiven by some, then we're probably not all that bad anymore. That's all we can go by.

@Lucilyn nothing that we can fathom, but we're misunderstood a lot.

You're all free to discuss whatever you want with admins, we're not interested in that conversation or in defending ourselves.

Edited by Ashley

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tulpa movie night starting in fifteen min or so at https://cytu.be/r/tulpamovienight . Be warned- it's region-locked to the US, if you are outside the US you must use a VPN/proxy :( 

Edit: Currently playing a cigar box juggler's routine. 

Edited by JGC

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Yes, but in this case it was a correctly executed pizza machine.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

corn puffs

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

2 hours ago, JGC said:

I'm biting back being a LOT more snarky here, I really really wanna do it just for the bitchslap I bet I'd get.

you literally just spat fax jesus

that's not even baby snarky. there was nothing

p because you're reading excess tension into the situation...

anyway, let's go knock in bre's door, see what he's having for tea...

6 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

the gender binary is harmful. forcing people to conform to certain standards based on what genitals you have is harmful. it causes measurable damage to people.

absolutely! but the gender binary is only a small part of the issue, isn't it? what about gender as a whole?

7 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

gender is a harmful concept and the world would be better off without it

excellent! people shouldn't have to put themselves in boxes just to be able to do certain things! therefooooooore...

7 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

sure, but it still exists regardless of whether or not we like it. at least this way I can express myself with it rather than it being something that I have to work against

*dies*

you can identify yourself as non-binary and still be feminine-presenting!

if you hadn't said what you'd said earlier, i'd be like 'trans fem af' but if you really believe what you preach, surely NB would make more sense?

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]