[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

When Darlene sang to me, that's... you don't forget that. Music is like watered down soda as compared hand made chocolate milkshake by comparison.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

someone with a more interesting wonderland than ours should reply

[Fernando] Oh! I would like to take a closer look at this! Not now though, there are some in-system things that need to be done.

Also, hello! (And good bye)

Edited by Ranger

hi, but I'm already 80% asleep, so good night

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

People hate it when I say I'm not into tats, piercings, and plastic surgery like collagen lips. It's unnecessary and unnatural to me. None of my gfs even had pierced ears. Where did I find them? I'm not looking but it's an odd revelation.

People say things like, "when did it ever matter what's on the outside?" 

I might be topping Tewi for insensitivity now to say, "always". The way you choose express yourself is a huge indication of who you are.

Do birthmarks bother me? Hell no. Tats do though. I dated a girl with a really crooked nose and it never bothered me because she was kind and beautiful dispite that. But a lot of people would have that initial cringe. It was obviously off, like really off, but she was so interesting. I was a mess at the time, she got lucky that we kind of drifted apart.

we really, really don't like any piercings that aren't simple earrings or maybe a belly button piercing

tattoos.. idk, maybe it depends on how cool it is if it's like a sleeve, but little ones are always fine

but invasive piercings definitely have strong indications on someone's personality, and big tattoos usually do too, though not as disagreeable for us as piercings man they're gross

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

body mods are cool. I don't plan on getting any tattoos only because I don't have anything that I would want permanently drawn on my body, and I don't think that I want any piercings either, but I still think that they are cool. I am certainly going to get magnets in my fingers though

it's all just a form of self expression. the people who do body mods are just the people who dare to improve upon their body. it is not any more unnatural or unnecessary to get a tattoo than it is too cut your hair or wear clothes. you can say that you find them aesthetically displeasing, that's ok, and you can say that you don't like the people who tend to get them, and that is ok, but to say that you don't like the people who get them, as in not a single person, that's just silly. there are obviously certain sorts of people who tend to get tattoos (and a lot of them are really cool and interesting), but there are a lot of people who get tattoos who don't conform to those stereotypes as well. to dismiss someone simply because they have a tattoo, because you think that people with tattoos act a certain way, is just ignorant and silly

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I have one tattoo on my wrist. I get them for significant phases in my life that I want to remember going forward. This one is the triple goddess symbol. Planning to get the horned god symbol on the opposite wrist for balance. And the N7 tattoo for mass effect because of the impact that game series has had on me. And also tattoos that symbolize my tulpas somehow. 

I've got nothing against people who dislike tattoos, so long as they stay out of my business and don't try to tell me how to live my life lol. I like having designs on my skin. Unnatural, sure, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. 

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

Isn't a tulpa just an alt account for your brain? 

-My dear friend Ares 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space