[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

That's not NSFW, but it is sneaky.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a crazy dream this morning. I had hypnopompic and that's awesome because it was really detailed and so ofc I 'place' Ashley next to me and again try to get Misha to materialize. Ashley is 100% guaranteed but Misha just almost never comes into my dreams successfully and hypnagogic/hypnopompic is no different. So as I'm trying it slips into a dream and I don't know that, but what made me realize it was this.

Ashley turns my head to her with her hand and says, "come on now," tben starts making out with me softly. 

I was shocked and surprised but not at all rejecting and basically she took advantage of me but it was dream rulz so no harm, no foul. 

We macked for about two minutes and I woke up again. 

[Ashley] it was lovely, mhmmm 

Edited by Bear

Yeah. People sure are having experiences.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

That Magic Orchestra song was nice, and not what we expected (more in line with something we'd listen to)

yeah. Hypnotized and Kill My Fortune being their 2 most recent songs spells out an exiting new direction that the band seems to be going in

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me