[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Disapproval.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A more detailed disapproval? I'll remind you of the context:

5 hours ago, Ranger said:

Go back to using the slightly more creative with one

5 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

nah

5 hours ago, Ranger said:

You will be punished with me responding quickly and my disapproval

5 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

that is acceptable

...I didn't realize I had a typo in that first quote.

Edit: I forgot to include Bre's first post.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Nope.

I won't change my stance. I will continue to give my disapproval to two symbol posts that consist of , . ! ?

With one symbol posts I'll just post an unhappy emoji.

Edited by Ranger

If Smash didn't have mashing, then the TerminalMontage videos (first vid is very loud btw) where Fox's movement is accompanied by controller clacking wouldn't be so hilarious.

Problem is, that mashing (which is mainly in Melee) is actually a whole lot of incredibly precise inputs that players are just scarily good enough at the game to do. If you're literally mashing, then I can easily beat you with every single character in the game lol. Smash is a lot about your habits and base skill at the game. And unless you're in competitive Melee, you don't have to do incredibly fast inputs. 

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Yeah, but someone who's less good at the games would probably see the Melee controller-clacking as mashing. It looks like they're hitting way more buttons than they should be to just play the game. And they are, the crazy number of inputs for Melee comes from the fact that they more often than not move by jumping and air-dodging into the ground over and over, among other things, turning what should be "Move left" into "jump-move-down-left-shield jump-move-down-left-shield jump-move-down-left-shield", along with plenty of other complicated inputs (don't get me started on shines).

But like I said, if you're actually mashing, you wouldn't be able to take a stock off me playing as literally any character. It helps that I play tons of characters and main a couple of bottom tiers, though. And that I've played Smash for most my life

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.