[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Zzz...

Huh? What? Where am I?

Am I still in Lumi's alternate universe?

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the reason why gorge washington was in the dream was probably because I am currently taking a US history class and we are in the point where gorge washington is really important

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Sounds like someone isn't a Rick & Morty fan

I slept in way too late, but my last dream was pretty vivid, so there's always that consolation prize

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

there was reason why it is ',.', so for that to change, either I would have to be a very different person, or our writing system would have to be significantly changed

-Me

1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

there is no universe that is the exact same except that I say '.,' instead of ',.'

This is the only way it can be. There is no other way.

.unless you want to start putting periods before sentences toO

1 hour ago, Luminesce said:

Sounds like someone isn't a Rick & Morty fan

I agree with Bre that it's highly unlikely a whole other alternate universe actually exists with one minor change in it.

I think AUs could exist, but not because some random person chose Honey Nut Cheerios over Cookie Crisp to eat for breakfast.

As for Rick and Morty-

I tried. I watched the first episode and was disappointed. Even though it was interested enough to sit through the whole thing, I just felt like the whole show was Morty being tortured. I didn't enjoy that, and after the first episode I didn't want to watch anymore.

I appreciate some of the memes. Pickle Rick is just silly (Don't tell me there's gross context I don't want to know).

I don't know what I was dreaming about, I think agario and a death threat (to someone?) were mixed in there for some reason? I don't know if this was a virtual world where someone died to spikes Minecraft style? Why did they need to die?

The important thing is my phone alarm interrupted the dream. I remember looking through a flip phone for some reason whole my alarm was going off and after that my brother (dream version) was trying to get my attention. I looked at (whatever the dream scene was) and I'm like "Is it Agario?" (There were weird circle patterns that looked like Agario bubbles. I remember a toy frog was one and the rest looked like pins) my brother kept pestering me until he said "It's dinner time" and I was still very confused.

I woke up and discovered my alarm was the culprit. It wasn't actually dinner time, I woke up around 4 pm. My dream has tried to compensate for alarm noises before, this is the first time I remember it being a phone alarm.

Edit: wtf??? That line broke my post into pages???

Edited by Ranger

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

What.. your post is literally in two parts, that's kind of cool actually. How in the world did you do that?

First episode of Rick & Morty is the worst, it was a pilot where Rick burped too much. R&M remains one of my top favorite shows of all time, with Spongebob being first, and King of the Hill and Futurama competing with R&M for 2nd/3rd/4th. R&M has maybe three or four episodes I wish never existed, but it makes up for them with many more I'm glad do

@ bre

In an alternate universe you could've chosen ., for no particular reason, it's not like you haven't posted tons of other variations also

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

4 minutes ago, Cat_ShadowGriffin said:

I agree with Bre that it's highly unlikely a whole other alternate universe actually exists with one minor change in it.

it would be a major change. perhaps through quantum physics nonsense there are infinite universes, but all of them would still have internal logic. in this universe it wouldn't make sense to say '.,', so other things would have to also be changed for me to say that instead of what I currently say

10 minutes ago, Cat_ShadowGriffin said:

I tried. I watched the first episode and was disappointed. Even though it was interested enough to sit through the whole thing, I just felt like the whole show was Morty being tortured. I didn't enjoy that, and after the first episode I didn't want to watch anymore.

maybe you just don't have a high enough IQ

-Me