Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

But isn't the attack order sometimes randomly generated?

It wasn't a no-hit run or something. But he knew general movements for boss fights and every single set of movements to pacifist the enemies. For Toriel you really just tap up a tiny bit to dodge the DNA fire, but I couldn't tell you if we survived or not - Toriel stops attacking you when your HP gets too low. Usually. I believe he died to Papyrus three times, which has you locked in his shed over and over, and after the third time you "escape" he just lets you go. Undyne would've been a bit of a problem - my guess is we'd stock up on food to survive her initial fighting, and use the four or five tries she gives you to figure out where the arrows are coming from before she gets mad. After that it's just a matter of running and fleeing over and over. He probably wouldn't have made it past the spear maze, though.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I can't even get my parents to watch the dang thing... :(

It's a bad title for one, the video talks much more about alternatives to school rather than the legality of not going to school.

They don't need to watch the video. Find a school you'd like to try, and elucidate the details. Make it a feasible option.

Signature