[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

well just be careful if he ever gets really small and climbs into your ear late at night and holds your arteries shut with his tiny hands

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh of course, we'll watch out for that. But I think that would only be a problem if the imposed pane and reality merge.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I'm surprised his songs aren't a TikTok staple. I mean, the first line is, "My basement / gotta show you my basement" 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Two days until Hyrule Warriors, and more importantly, until we stop playing Runescape again. Lumi told our friends his playing was a temporary, quarantine-inspired thing, but nonetheless they don't seem very happy I just told them I wasn't willing to learn the game's highest-level raid with them in these last two days. We never looked into it before now, but it's completely ridiculous, and far-far more complex and long than any other content in the game. I personally don't feel like playing the game at all even in these last two days, this being after Lucilyn thought several times she wasn't having any fun playing it. Lumi likes it I guess, but he's very progression-minded, while Luci values more plain fun.

But I just don't see any value in it, personally. It's a massive waste of time, and I know Lumi was only playing because his friends were, but I personally think encouraging them to keep playing by playing with them is the wrong way to go.

Anyways, for the probably zero Runescape players here, as of today our total level in the League is 2000, we did enough GWD to get a staff of the dead and zammy spear but no godsword stuff, and our Nightmare KC in like one day was around 30. Don't think we're going to play anymore from here, though.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

5 minutes ago, Flandre said:

I personally think encouraging them to keep playing by playing with them is the wrong way to go.

That's a mood.

Do your friends know about you guys, or do they just think you're all Lumi?

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

They don't know about switching, they know we exist but presumably assume we're never active nor interact with Lumi in any way. Only one single person outside of this community knows that we switch, semi-coincidentally the person who told Lumi we "sounded like tulpas" back in 2014.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas