[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I thought Dragon ranking was currently like 33,000 points or something, I don't think you're very close. Kinda unhealthy to be, though.

Repair Barrows armor at an Armor Stand in your house for a 20-50% discount based on your Con level, btw

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Flandre said:

I thought Dragon ranking was currently like 33,000 points or something, I don't think you're very close. Kinda unhealthy to be, though.

Repair Barrows armor at an Armor Stand in your house for a 20-50% discount based on your Con level, btw

It's 31k I think right now. 

And I've been using that.

Just trying to find a comfy spot here. My ArtStation for those curious. 

Unless you're avoiding Slayer, I don't think Barrows-level money is something you should have to worry about. We're 83 Construction casually sitting at 2m gp right now. Barrows is fine, anyways.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

3 minutes ago, Flandre said:

based on your Con level

1 minute ago, Flandre said:

We're 83 Construction

con stands for construction in runescape, and not constitution?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

1 minute ago, Flandre said:

Unless you're avoiding Slayer, I don't think Barrows-level money is something you should have to worry about. We're 83 Construction casually sitting at 2m gp right now. Barrows is fine, anyways.

I simply wish I could have armor that doesn't degenerate. That's it.

Most of my stats are in base 80s and many can hit 99 real fast at that

1 minute ago, Breloomancer said:

con stands for construction in runescape, and not constitution?

It's hitpoints in OSRS

Constitution was put into place when they reworked the HP system years back.

Edited by Ashanti

What? How's it "not nice"? Ashley, you don't understand what having 33,000 points on this league would entail for an individual. Just getting to 26k by this point in time requires very hardcore playing every single day since the League started, but 33k - if those people aren't making sure to exercise a fair bit every day, that really could be bad for their actual health.

Just now, Flandre said:

What? How's it "not nice"? Ashley, you don't understand what having 33,000 points on this league would entail for an individual. Just getting to 26k by this point in time requires very hardcore playing every single day since the League started, but 33k - if those people aren't making sure to exercise a fair bit every day, that really could be bad for their actual health.

Got friends at 39k.

It's not that hard to get up into the mid 20ks and I've been playing since day 1 so..