[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Why did I sleep even more. I've wasted a whole day sleeping again. And I don't even remember having any dreams.

Anyway, money is the best kind of present to receive but I can imagine it being a much more expensive gift to give. Because 10€ in cash seems too low, but you might as well get someone a mug with some chocolates for the same price and have it be fine. Bad example but I can't think of anything else, you get the point.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dreamt I was shoplifting knives. Like just shoving my pockets chockful of knives because that's how shoplifting works apparently. I swear it wasn't a violence thing, it was a "knives shiny" thing. It was because of a few things, including this meme I saw. 

(guns and knives ofc)

Spoiler

I always thought part of why people aren't given straight up cash is to discourage it from being used for nefarious or just stupid purposes. If you gave me 10 bucks in quarters as a child there was no way that wasn't going to candy machines or arcade games, but it was more common for us to get bookstore giftcards, and a 10 dollar bookstore giftcard was almost certainly spent on, well, a book or something book-adjacent. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread