[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

it seems unlikely to me that the strong version of the sapir worf hypothesis is true, and it seems likely that the weak version is only as true as any sort of cultural thing influences people's thinking

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's about time to start playing the new Hyrule Warriors with our brother for many days straight. I don't know if I would be the one that would enjoy that the most in our system, and Reisen said she could front after we were done with Runescape and Hyrule Warriors, and Tewi is hardly the gaming type.. So that leaves Lumi or Lucilyn to switch with. Lumi previously said he didn't mind and let me decide, so I asked Lucilyn before I started writing this sentence and she said sure. So, cya guys.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Hi!

Well actually, bye!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Do you ever get in a conversation where someone thinks you're holding some trivial secret (like you said you liked something, but must really not have liked it and are just lying) and you just want to say, "I wouldn't keep such a trivial thing a secret, that's not nearly so important I'd feel the need to lie" but you know that they're immediately ask "Well what ARE you lying about?"

It's almost a "When did you stop beating your wife?" question, when it's "So you mean you have bigger lies?" 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

1 hour ago, Desmond said:

Wouldn't that just be an AI creating another AI? Although I suppose they would share the same parts and software. 

If a human can make an AI, it's fair to think an AI can make a human.

AI + human = human + AI

"Well what ARE you lying about?" "well if I told you then I wouldn't be doing a very good job at lying about it"

"When did you stop beating your wife?" "at around the same time you stopped drowning puppies" (note: do not use this response if the person you are talking to has actually drowned puppies (subnote: why are you talking to someone who drowned puppies?))

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

17 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

"Well what ARE you lying about?" "well if I told you then I wouldn't be doing a very good job at lying about it"

But then they go:

I did a good job wrangling my social worker today. It's so weird how he gives up before I do, but I supposes it works out because I take it as my cue to get a lot more direct. As in, we had some awkward silence and so then he just said "well do you want to meet in two weeks the same time?" and I said "Are you saying you need to go? I thought we have another 25 minutes." and he said "We aren't having a productive conversation." and I said "Well I sure would like to." and then we managed it. I think.

He told me to go into the military. I told him, the military don't want me. 

Our Thread

I feel like a very unrefined, raw product version of myself, if that makes sense, and one way to put it is that I want to go through something that will process and refine me into a much more, well, put-together person. I don't want to piddle paddle through life, I want to go through trials and tribulations that test and challenge and push me. 

But I'm lazy and want to be forced, that's the rub. Realistically- although you can call me out on this as being a self-defeatist view or not- if I threw myself into the military I would breakdown and fail in spectacular fashion, not end up getting my problems beat out of me. Only I can do that. 

It's always a sort of thing in my brain: "If only the stakes were raised, that would be a wake-up call." But it never is, it's a trick to think that way. That's what I try to remind myself. Failure is an option, and further from just death-level failures, it's entirely possible to just piss your life away, barely do enough to get by, never really grow as a person. And that fate can even sneak up on you, so watch out. 

The most insidious things in life often don't even feel bad, in the same way a pill has no flavor if you swallow it whole. 

Our Thread