Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

The Stupid Song:

Stupid Song Lyrics

Spoiler

Once a year we celebrate with stupid hats and plastic plates, the fact that you were able to make another trip around the sun. And the whole clan gathers round' gifts and laughter too will bound, we let out a joyful sound and sing that stupid song. Happy Birthday, now you´re one year older. Happy Birthday, your life still isn't over. Happy Birthday, you did not accomplish much. But you didn't die this year I guess that's good enough. So lets drink to your fading health, and hope you don't remind yourself your chance of finding fame and wealth decrease with every year. Does it feel like you´re doing laps, and eating food and taking naps, and hoping that some day, perhaps, your life will hold some cheer. Happy Birthday, what have you done that matters? Happy Birthday, you´re starting to get fatter. Happy Birthday, it's downhill from now on. Try not to remind yourself your best years are all gone. If cryogenics were all free then you could live like Walt Disney and live for all eternity inside a block of ice. But instead your time is set this is the only life you get, and though it hasen't ended yet some times you wish it MIGHT! Happy Birthday, you wish you had more money. Happy Birthday, your lifes it´s so sad it's funny. Happy Birthday, how much more can you take? But your friends are hungry so just cut the stupid cake.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

today has been a pretty good day, and a good reminder of my mortality. memento mori, my friends. I need to get on with doing what I need to do before next year comes around

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me