[Game] Last one to post wins!

I guess we have a bad taste in what makes a good thread or not. The threads that Ranger and I thought were stupid seem to generate a bunch of discussion.

I actually use this as a form now, but it's not my main one. I'm still not a hippo, neither is Ranger.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). He loves to chat.

Our system account

• Replies 95.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• Bear

• Srn347

• Miichu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe they're just more fun threads because they're "stupid"? 

anyways idk, who wouldn't want to talk about how having a girl front in a guy's body knowing they're a girl might affect the host's feelings on gender? that just sounds really interesting and kinda funny to me

spoilers though, Lumi's gender identity has stayed perfectly male lol, but that might not be the case for everyone

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

4 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

anyways idk, who wouldn't want to talk about how having a girl front in a guy's body knowing they're a girl might affect the host's feelings on gender? that just sounds really interesting and kinda funny to me

As you know, Ashley is affected by the bear body rather than me feeling any feminine residuals. Ashley feels more like a guy when she fronts for more than a few minutes. Joy was completely unaffected, probably because she's basically asexual (pre-pubescent). She says "I don't think it matters, but I'm a girl and I'm attracted to boys."

That doesn't mean anything to me, I'm, not attracted to boys, not even cute cat bois, that's Misha/Ashley territory. What's funny is Ren isn't attracted to cat-boys even though she's a cat-girl... and she just said she doesn't like boys. Interesting. She likes me though, but like Joy they just use me for my fluff.

I guess the irony of this new thread is it really has nothing to do with Ranger (I think?) It's more related to whatever weirdness my gender-fluid state is and me having another weird thing about forms in wonderland?

I actually use this as a form now, but it's not my main one. I'm still not a hippo, neither is Ranger.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). He loves to chat.

Our system account

I answered. It was a bit of a messy answer. See, there's two types of systems that will have a gender host with a shitload of cross-gender tulpas. Harems and the Vicarious Proxiers. (I mean that in the sense of using someone as a proxy, not in the tulpamancy term of typing for someone not controlling the body). Like, as Bear has made very clear, he's not going to transmute into a lovely angel girl. 

I don't want to scare any of the Harem types into thinking "I'm gonna turn into a girl" or "I'm going to be emasculated" if they switch. But the second parties are the ones where I also don't think switching and having resulting gender weirdness is a new thing, but rather, I mean... you make proxy version of yourself that's a different gender, have the other-gendered version of you live in your body.... no sh*t it'll make you think, "maybe I am that gender." I'm not saying that makes anyone "trans" or anything. But if you have pre-existing gender weirdness going on, watching an alternatively gendered self go and live life is probably going to cue more gender weirdness, or at least I can sure see it happening.

Nasty nasty stereotypes! How bad to draw a line between the Harems and Vicarious Proxiers! Don't you know people can be both

No, no, that's mean....

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

I didn't intend for Ranger to act as a gender proxy. Talking to other people as "Gray" was a new thing, and I think it was a consequence of learning more about LGBT+ stuff and warming up to the tulpa community. At the very least, I definitely don't need Ranger to express my "maleness"?

None of my other headmates are interested in changing their gender, but I hope I made them sure they're more than welcome to change it.

Edited by Ranger

Our system account

It's... just someone I used to know. 

I'll be damned, they have their real names right there. Porter Wayne, now that's more reasonable. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread