[Game] Last one to post wins!

posting so Bre can post, the first time I've ever posted with this opposite intent

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

• Replies 92.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• Bear

• Srn347

• Miichu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Luminesce said:

posting so Bre can post, the first time I've ever posted with this opposite intent

If you expect it, it won't happen. Just like the i before e rule.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

A bit surprising, must have went to sleep already

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

3 hours ago, Luminesce said:

I'm very tired, good night

I am getting 5-6 hours max and not at all tired. I also keep waking up sweaty, What's going on?

3 hours ago, Luminesce said:

Backfired.

5 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

for me, things have to be just the right amount of good for me to show them off. not good enough and it isn't worth sharing. too good and it would feel like a disservice to the thing to show it to other people

I have a picture of Miela that looks almost exactly like her that I made using Artbreeder and then slightly edited using GIMP. it is one of my favorite images, but I have never shown it to anyone because it wouldn't matter the same way to other people as it does to me

We would get upset about it not being finished or something not looking like me. Part of the challenge was to get over that fear. Not everything is going to look like me, not everything is going to be perfect, finishing a work is a victory in of itself.

I care, I would like to see it. I'm behind on the art threads right now, but I enjoy looking at people's art and I'm especially curious what your favorite picture of Miela looks like.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay! | Bre Translator

4 hours ago, Bear said:

I am getting 5-6 hours max and not at all tired. I also keep waking up sweaty, What's going on?

Menopaws??? 🐻🐻🐻💦

I showed people that image of Gavin from Artbreeder but it looks uncanny and kinda scary to me. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread