• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The old threads have TONS of discussion, but in this era, it can feel like they're debating stuff that's "obvious", or writing textwalls about things that could've been said in two sentences - but they're where the foundation came from! Oh, and if you go back to 2012 things can be a little coarse, with the 4chan and all.

We only wish people would discuss things as heavily as in 2014, though. A lot of those discussions are so deep they're still relevant to discuss today..

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Ashley and I had a genuine argument just now and I will take the blame but it's entirely circumstantial.

I will however say that she knows better and she's pushing boundaries even if we have unreasonable boundaries. I have boundaries too, not just them.

[Ashley] true and fair. Bear is a fair bear.    

[Misha] it was spicey   

Ashley lectured me too... but I couldn't lecture her back and she didn't deserve one either.

[Misha] Bear honestly didn't deserve a lecture.  

[Ashley] sowwie ♡