[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

yeh happy 2018!

life's good! Always is! But I haven't been able to get Lumi a lucid dream for christmas or before new years, but I still have a day (his birthday is jan 2nd). We've been trying this whole time and all but I've been trying extra hard recently y'know?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAPPY NEW YEAR KAPITAN!

I hope you succeed Luci! A lucid dream is always cool! Even better if you don't have them all that regularly.

Me, I've been alright. Still the usual, dense womanchild I always have been. Weird things happened, though. I fell in love. Weirder still, it's reciprocated. The end of the world is near.

And Cél has practically his own agenda to take over the world now. Which is.. Probably a bad thing.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Don't worry, all the other people that also want to take over the world will stop that from happening.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Winning is simple. Just be the last person to post before everyone abandons the thread.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

probably my last time here for a little bit, just been fronting to work on lucid dreaming, but tomorrow/today's Lumi's birthday so if I don't do it tonight I'll leave it to them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas