Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will, but first I will meditate

I have no reason to not meditate every day for the rest of my life, so I should stop playing hooky with it

Lest I get snatched and not float back down

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

6 minutes ago, TB said:

I have no reason to not meditate every day for the rest of my life, so I should stop playing hooky with it

I've thought the same thing about dream recall for myself, I still can't quite figure out why I stop, but I definitely do

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Just the concept that at some point in the future, whether months or 1-3 years from now, I could be able to share "art" of my tulpas I created (in the form of 3D models and maaaybe animations) is very inspiring to me

And like, I very rarely feel inspired by "ifs" like that. I guess it's just that this is the only time something has felt so realistic and possible, at least since I thought lucid dreaming was right around the corner 9-10 years ago.

Maybe that inspiration could work for you too, TB? Though I know you're already well into your artistic endeavors and may have more realistic immediate expectations

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

30 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

I've thought the same thing about dream recall for myself, I still can't quite figure out why I stop, but I definitely do

Not paying attention to why I don't do something I want to do isn't good. I find it usually has roots in one of the 5 hindrances though, especially doubt and agitation. Maybe looking at the hindrances and their solutions could help you tackle it too?

13 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Just the concept that at some point in the future, whether months or 1-3 years from now, I could be able to share "art" of my tulpas I created (in the form of 3D models and maaaybe animations) is very inspiring to me

And like, I very rarely feel inspired by "ifs" like that. I guess it's just that this is the only time something has felt so realistic and possible, at least since I thought lucid dreaming was right around the corner 9-10 years ago.

Maybe that inspiration could work for you too, TB? Though I know you're already well into your artistic endeavors and may have more realistic immediate expectations

Desire to create and potentially share art of my characters and Rena is the primary thing that fuels my desire and hope to draw and not give up at it. If you really want to have a way to make and share your tulpas bad enough, I think you can find a way to pull it off eventually. I was told something similar once

I'm happy you are feeling inspired! Maybe you can cultivate it, though it is also good to know how to work when it isn't there, too

40 minutes ago, Miichu said:

Good luck

Thanks!

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

The feeling of drawing always the same 1-2 characters cuz u don't really care about anything else enough to draw it lol