• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You haven't? That... greatly surprises me.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

7 hours ago, Miichu said:

exactly this, this is how it how it is. Except I am fully awake, let me see, it happened when Miri and I meditated for around 3 hours, and then when we're super sleepy, if we close our eyes, no matter the body's position, even standing, we experience this.

Oh god, I haven't had it happen to me while standing

1 hour ago, Ranger said:

I don't know why, but I want to say... Dehydration? Drink more water?

We struggle more with head rush when we're dehydrated. While this is unrelated, hypnic jerk seems to have been ruled out, maybe it's being caused by something physical like a lack of water.

I doubt it is due to dehyrdration but I can't be sure

35 minutes ago, Miichu said:

I got the same feeling that I got yesterday, the weird out of body experience, but this time I decided to let go of fear and don't open my eyes to see how far it would go. It extended to the rest of the body and I felt like I was getting energy, which makes me believe I was either ''astral projecting'' or something lucid dreaming related, as I was a bit tired. Sounds familiar, @TB?

Yeah I think so. In sleep paralysis my body can also feel like it is rushing with energy, and it can also create a very uncomfortable sensation at the base of my spine, like at the sacrum I think.

One of the worst cases of it was my first night in second hospital. I had really bad sleep paralysis of hearing loud banging on my door and finagling with the doorknob that wasn't there, but then while all the other stuff was happening I saw a lot of energy and what appeared to be sanskrit symbols swirling. I think I tried manipulating it to get rid of the monsters I felt was trying to come into my room, but my memory is fuzzy now. It usually doesn't get like that though, usually I am just laying in darkness and I feel like I am vibrating and potentially sacrum pain

And yeah as for astral projecting, idk if I have done that or not, but sometimes if sitting through it long enough (preferably just sleep paralysis without hallucinations and not any of this other stuff) I can from the blackness of my eyes start to see my room and get up, but my body won't be there, and my room is usually subtly different. It will have a different atmosphere and different stuff, and if I leave my room the rest of the house and area outside of my house will be different, then it becomes fun to explore and try things

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Another comma followed by a period. This specimen is quite common in the LOTPW wilderness. You can easily find it by wandering through tall grass.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Having an army of comma periods seems like an ineffective strategy at first. However, too much of something is probably enough to win anything.

Comma periods often get eaten by birds.