• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kingdom Hearts is my biggest inspiration in regards to 3D modeling (and maybe animation). This intro absolutely blew me away when I first saw it in 2006, and it still does today honestly, though they've also come a long way in their visuals since then. No matter the era though, I just adore Kingdom Hearts' visual aesthetic.

I guess I should say, my tulpas are my biggest inspiration to get into 3D modeling, and Kingdom Hearts (any era, but I guess KH3 being most recent) is what I aspire to achieve with it. Oh, and I love this song, although I'm actually currently listening to it reversed, albeit in higher quality

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

You guys really decided to post four times in 15 seconds right as I wanted to share something huh

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.