• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• Bear

• Srn347

• Miichu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have been glued to our bed lately. We struggle to find the motivation to get up and sit at our desk.

However, we will get up to microwave food. I think we have a similar problem, but different context/reasons for it.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay! | Bre Translator

(edited)

I'm sorry for everyone who worries about interacting with the people they live with, my family is perfectly fine with my presence and me with theirs more or less

(and I don't have any social anxiety or whatever about them I guess, though I'm not afraid to like make breakfast when at my grandma's or something either)

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

my family isn't so bad mostly, it's just that I am sort of reclusive and so when I do leave my room and someone sees me then they want to talk to me because they haven't seen me (and I don't generally have a problem with talking to them, it's just that at those specific moments I tend not to want to do that) or they make a big deal about it and go "you've finally emerged from your room!", and so that makes me more reluctant to leave my room, which makes them more likely to act like that, and so on. or sometimes someone will see me and ask me to do something, and it's never something that I really mind doing, but at that specific moment I generally have something else that I want to do. I guess that it mostly comes down to poor communication

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

kind of want to sleep, but it's only 2:40PM and I would prefer to sleep at 6+ again

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Caffeine is apparently proven to be good for anxiety regulation.. which proves my own feelings about why I sometimes drink more coffee than other times especially when anxious. Sometimes I have made sure to have energy drinks at home just so I can take one real fast for anxiety

Hi! I'm Matsi. I share this head with Kurisutina.

>Our own lounge thread

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"