• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Luminesce said:

this

You too, eh? I thought you didn't want to see your friends at odds, or is that just Lucilyn?

I asked an honest question, was it the wording that offended you or was it our history?

Edited by BearBeaBeau

I'm so tired but it's only 4 pm

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

Matsi was telling me how tired he is and how it is one hour ahead in Finland, good one CM

Edited by Guest

27 minutes ago, BearBeaBeau said:

You too, eh? I thought you didn't want to see your friends at odds, or is that just Lucilyn?

I asked an honest question, was it the wording that offended you or was it our history?

I dunno, you took it as more aggressive than it was. Along with having been woken up by a doorbell at 3AM and intending to immediately go back to sleep, Bre also had a point, right? I wasn't even sure you were being serious myself, it was so out of character

Anyways, the "this" sentiment was because I really would like to respond in favor of Marxism because my VERY well-read friend who's done more research in his life (just in general, all sorts of topics) than anyone I know says he has Marxist-views...

... but we're never lying when we say we don't know anything about all these dang parties and ideologies. I can't do it myself, and my friend in the past has said it's never worth arguing with random people on the internet, so I probably can't just ask him. Unless you're really truly curious, then I could ask him for a quick write-up or something

I'm pretty sure Marxism is one of those things where the mainstream definition of it is 100% different from what it actually means, though, based on vague memories of my friend explaining this before

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

3 minutes ago, Miichu said:

Matsi was telling me how tired he is and how it is one hour ahead in Finland, good one CM

Still, it's early to be this sleepy. I've been up since 11pm yesterday because my sleep schedule has a mind of its own apparently.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022