• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What if...hear me out, what if we were perfectly fine in our head and all this god stuff is caused by being led to believe you're Jesus's second coming as a child + heavy religious background

I have no idea. We're getting brain scan sometime in the next months to rule out schizophrenia and similar issues, so if it's all clear, then it's just religious background, being fantasy prone and escapism.

what type of brain scan? fMRI? EEG? MEG?

as I read more about the experiences of other trans people, it is uncanny how they describe exactly the same experiences as I have had with things that seem completely unrelated to each other and to being trans. it seems that most of the mental problems that I have actually have to do with gender dysphoria and also there is some weird intersect where trans people just love linguistics for some reason and also I have the exact same music taste as every other trans conlanger

I wonder if maybe people are actually really simple and if you just knew the right 10-20 things about someone, you would be able to predict every other aspect of them

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me