[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

One of the ingredients listed on the back of the bottle of listerine is "Flavor"... What is "Flavor", and what does it look like? Just some pure, distilled essence of flavor?

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The trick is coming to terms with this stuff, not running away or pretending it doesn't exist

(although for TB I think a mix of coming to terms with and running away are in order)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

pretending that something doesn't exist can give momentary relief to problems that would take a long time to solve. definitely not a permanent solution, but still helpful

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

My memories clearly have the information that bitter almonds are fine and you'd have to eat a lot of them to get cyanide poisoning. I remember them mentioned as a herbal remedy and in cooking.

I have eaten them, probably as many as five in one sitting. They are at the pits of peaches and taste like almond extract smells. They're quite tasty.

BUT THAT'S TOTALLY WRONG!

So today I learn that eating as few as 5 or 6 can cause cyanide poisoning and 50 to cause death.

The symptoms of cyanide poisoning are related to oxygen deficiency as it prevents oxygen uptake thus can cause heart and brain injury. 

So that's odd that now I can't find anything that says they're ok to eat. The only source I could find is that you need to leech the poison out first through various methods of cooking. They should never be eaten raw.

tenor.gif