• Miichu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a few examples of my apparently-permanent tabs:

Smash Ultimate: How To Steve

Veritasium's youtube channel

Playlist for Pendulum's album "Immersion"

This video of TakeSomeCrime's I have to watch every so often

And some other Youtube channels like Vsauce, Vinesauce, Vinesauce(Joel)... and Game Grumps, of course

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

(edited)

@Ranger I think you cut off discussions way too early. Jamie and Bear may be arguing, but it's an incredibly on-topic and productive argument, and that's what discussion looks like sometimes.

Also, everything Jamie said was very on-topic and arguably, if it happened to apply, very important to be heard.

Though you could ask them to stop arguing in a Q&A thread, maybe split it into a new GD thread, but.. Jamie's initial response needs to stay, or it's outright censorship.

Though Bear's double-post (assuming none were deleted in between) is exactly why I was iffy on allowing double-posting even in LOTPW. I knew it would start leaking to other boards.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

7 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

@Ranger I think you cut off discussions way too early. Jamie and Bear may be arguing, but it's an incredibly on-topic and productive argument, and that's what discussion looks like sometimes.

Also, everything Jamie said was very on-topic and arguably, if it happened to apply, very important to be heard.

I agree that there's some important discussion going on, but I disagree that it's on-topic to the OP. The conversation drifted to where it was more about roleplaying and gatekeeping than what is a gateway system, pros/cons, etc.

Right now, there is debate going on about what part of the discussion got too off-topic and how to split it so it's not too confusing to read.

11 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Though Bear's double-post (assuming none were deleted in between) is exactly why I was iffy on allowing double-posting even in LOTPW. I knew it would start leaking to other boards.

It looks like a double post, but we got clarification from Bear it was an accident. He was trying to edit his post and instead of clearing it out, accidentally posted.

15 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Jamie's initial response needs to stay, or it's outright censorship.

Nobody's posts are going to get deleted without consent. I never want to delete a post if it contributes content to the discussion.

It took longer than I thought to write this, I'll be finishing up soon

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay! | Bre Translator