[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

i dont know much about touhou, but the bunny ears are tewis, right?

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man, we really need to get Reisen more active if even people like you are forgetting about her, or not knowing her in the first place. Tewi is an Earth Rabbit and Reisen is a Moon Rabbit, so it referred to both of them.

kV9CXKq.png

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

reply to this post with your favorite thing about your tulpa/host but if you have multiple tulpas/hosts in the system, don't name who its about.

something more interesting than bumping with the word post :P

I like how he squirms when I lick him.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait, are we even allowed to have an actual topic on LOTPW?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Why not

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Because then I can't just say "Post" and I'll be the last one to post last and we just can't let that happen now can we?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

The storyline of Alice Cooper's Welcome To My Nightmare albums, written by Indigowo.

[align=justify]“Welcome To My Nightmare” begins the story in the original album, however, the nightmare itself doesn’t really seem to start until the song “Years Ago.” All other songs prior to that one will be ignored, unless you want to count spiders and necrophilia as a part of his nightmare. The songs are not called back in “The Underture” of the sequel album, so they must not be a part of the story.

(First album)

Someone named Steven is troubled in his sleep by nightmares due to his childhood past. He has split personalities: one is a man, the other is a child (“Years Ago”). The child always wants to play, and fears sleep. In a nightmare, he sees his child self die, and begs him not to (“Steven”). People are trying to wake him up from the dream, but he won’t wake up.

He wakes up in the basement, however, and believes he was sleepwalking. He killed his wife in his sleep, and realizes he isn’t dreaming, and he isn’t a child anymore (“The Awakening”).

(Sequel album)

One of the split personalities has taken over completely, and recalls the one(s) that came before him, and how they helped him to grow stronger despite all the childhood pain (“I Am Made of You”).

However, Steven still fears sleep, and the nightmares it brings. He turns to drugs and caffeine to keep him awake, knowing he’s a “coward” and knowing that it might surely end his life (“Caffeine”).

The childlike personality takes over, begging himself not to fall asleep and see the nightmares that plague his mind (“The Nightmare Returns”). He succumbs to sleep.

He wakes up in a train, no longer in his bed. He’s chained to a bunch of prisoners, and the train is speeding towards a wall. It crashes, and he dies (“Runaway Train”).

The dream shifts, and he’s the last man on earth. There’s nobody else around. He’s alone, but won’t admit it (“The Last Man On Earth”).

The dream shifts again, and he’s suddenly at a congregation, with them all welcoming him there. They inform him that he’s died, and his “application’s sadly been denied” likely due to being a sinner. A guide shows him people who are being punished for their wrongdoings in life. They inform Steven that he’s going to fry in the end (“The Congregation”).

Steven meets a seductive woman, but soon learns that she is more than she seems. She somehow paralyzes him, and takes him, proclaiming to him that she would, in fact, bite his face off. She pushed him down “on a burning bed” etc. etc. (“I’ll Bite Your Face Off”). She is actually the devil.

He ends up in a disco club, with bloody bodies everywhere. People are being mowed down with guns there, presumably by the “boogies.” The people come back after they’ve been killed, so it’s an endless cycle of being tormented. However, the boogies end up closing up the disco, because their job is complete (“Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever”). This spares Steven from this fate. Now that their job is done, the boogies/ghouls throw a party. They scream and dance everywhere, light fires, and “bite” people because they’re “hungry” (“Ghouls Gone Wild”).

“Something To Remember Me By” doesn’t really seem to fit into the story, perhaps it’s Steven remembering his dead wife he killed in his sleep.

Steven is brought back to his childhood past by the thought of how he killed his wife. He remembers his own father, and how he would drink and drive with Steven in the car, and how he would abuse his mother (the song “Only Women Bleed” may also refer to this). This time, however, Steven puts a bullet in his father’s head (“When Hell Comes Home”).

“What Baby Wants” is a continuation of the story with the devil-woman. He knows that she feeds on the blood and souls of boys and men. She has razor blades instead of teeth, and threatens to “drain his veins” and “bathe in his blood.” He refuses to be her pet, but “what baby wants, baby gets.” However, he can’t resist her, and he agrees to be her pet.

Steven finally has had enough of this nightmare. He recalls everything that’s happened in his sleep, and decides he wants no more of it. He just wants to wake up, and be himself again, and no longer go through all this dreadful stuff. He wants to return to his bed and get outta here. The congregation appear and remind him that he’s dead, proclaiming, “What part of dead don’t you get?” Steven is shocked, since he just thought this was a nightmare, and had no idea the afterlife would be like this. All the drugs presumably killed him, and the runaway train let him know he was dead, as did the congregation themselves. He went through various levels of hell, met with a she-devil, witnessed the torment ghouls brought onto people, and was brought back to a bad part of his past. The congregation keeps singing as Steven starts sinking, presumably into the sulfurs of hell.

“The Underture” wraps up the entire story with a nice call back to the songs in it, all the way from the original album where it started.[/align]

There was once a magical pony in a land of magicalness and friendship and bright pastel colors and then she became a princess. The end.

Great.