[Game] Last one to post wins!

(edited)

Ranger told you you can "win by posting at night" but didn't explain how that makes any sense

Traditionally, the last person to post in this thread would win, but since it's been permanently active, we have another form of "winning" - keeping track of who's been last poster for the longest

https://stats.jean-luc.org/

Jean-luc's site, when it's actually up, keeps track of just that

(if you add all my system's times together as the site used to do, we have a little over 26 weeks)

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

• Replies 95.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• Bear

• Srn347

• Miichu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Summoning Salt makes every video (including ones about random Mario Kart courses) feel like an epic journey

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

A few of my friends just started playing modded minecraft, ~one day before I was going to get into Blender again... I guess it'll be a little while still

It's so rare that my friends actually play anything together, I can't not play with them, as annoying a time as they chose

it's interesting how people have taken the naming convention of youtube poop style videos of "X, but Y" (for example "the nutshack theme, but every time they say 'nutshack' it gets more verbose") and started applying it to videos outside of the genre even to the point that now it is often used in ways that would normally be considered awkward and cumbersome (for example "kingdom hearts, but out of context", even though it would be more natural to just say "kingdom hearts out of context")

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Kingdom Hearts On Crack

Someone I'm subbed to (smallish channel) made a "Bad Apple in 4k 60fps" video, and I recommended he change it to "Bad Apple, but it's in 4k 60fps" which he did - and the video went viral eventually lol