Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

I'm not sure. I think the land lady sent someone over to do it because inspectors said our windows aren't sealed properly or something. I don't quite understand. But it sucks and the weather is getting better so I would like to have my window open sometimes anyway

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

5 hours ago, CM said:

So now I'm stuck with microwave food and a laptop that can pretty much only run Baldur's Gate 1 and 2. It's only for a couple of days but it's a bit frustrating.

Is there anything productive/educational you could do in the meantime? When I had spare time at university with my laptop that couldn't run games, I'd study Japanese, for example. But anything you could read (from language learning to manga lol) might be good. Youtube videos, too.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

it's always funny when you go to the optometrist and they make you say what you think the letters are, and you say with extreme confidence that something is a certain letter, and nobody corrects you, and then once you are done you walk closer and you realize that you weren't even close

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

If the optometrist corrected me while doing an eye exam I'd say, "My bad, I didn't know we were checking your sight." 

Today I had an EMG done. It did not hurt that badly, although it did hurt. The missing piece of information, I have found out, between the people who say "it hurts a little but it's not that bad" and "it is torture" is that it hurts a lot more if you are fat. I was talking with the doctor about it as he did the test to me. In the second part of the test, they take a thin needle and have to stick it into a muscle and dig it around to find a good spot. If you have inches of fat covering the muscles? You have to have a much longer needle inserted, and the doctors have to dig it around a lot more. The digging around was the only truly painful part. 

And the test was all normal, which is both good (rules out nerve disorders) and bad (something is still wrong). I also received a letter from the gastroenterology office saying "You got referred here, aren't you going to make an appointment?", but the answer is no, because we're done with doctors for at least another few months...

4 hours ago, Luminesce said:

Is there anything productive/educational you could do in the meantime? When I had spare time at university with my laptop that couldn't run games, I'd study Japanese, for example. But anything you could read (from language learning to manga lol) might be good. Youtube videos, too.

I could exercise I guess, I need to start doing that more, it's as good a time as any. And I suppose I could read up on some mythologies that interest me, the greek and the norse specifically, maybe even a bit about finnish paganism since I know basically nothing about that.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

2 hours ago, Gavin said:

If the optometrist corrected me while doing an eye exam I'd say, "My bad, I didn't know we were checking your sight." 

yeah, it would definitely be weirder if they did correct me, but it is still weird because I am left thinking that I was right

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Alright, the Minecraft part of my day is over, time to eat, and then Blender tutorial time

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.