• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

3/3R/3 AFF

Third month, filler name, 3rd day? Is AFF the year?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I was writing it day/month/year, so today is the 3rd day, jupiter, of the 3Rth (24th in decimal) demimonth, celesia, of the 3rd year, smell inverted. AFF is to show where I am starting counting the years from, like AD and BC in the gregorian calendar. AFF stands for "after flip flappers", and year 0 AFF starts ~the spring equinox of 2016 AD, the year the flip flappers came out

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Oh, I see. Is each month 100 days long or 10 days long? I'm wondering if I can figure out when 4/R4/4 AFF will be

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

each demimonth is 15 days long, except for every 4th demimonth, which is only 14 days long. there is no R4 month, because months cannot be negative numbers (the decimal equivalent of R4 is -14). if you meant 4R, that is also not a month, because months only go up to 3T (or 25 in decimal) (also, every 4th year there are only 3R months, and since years are counted from 0, the 4th year is actually as year 3, which is this year)

-Me

3R... 

If the counting system goes from 0-R (0 being nothing)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

A B C D E F G H I

(10-18)

J K L M N O P Q R

(19-27)

That's base 28. 3R would be 28^1 * 3 + 28^0 * 27 = 111. That means there are 111 demimonths, assuming this is in vase 28.

I'm pretty sure this isn't right, I'm not sure why R4 would be negative.

it's balanced nonary, meaning it goes from -4 to 4. all of the negative numbers are written using capital letters of the latin alphabet that resemble their positive counterpart, but with an extra line added. -4 is written as H, -3 is written as B, -2 is written as R, and -1 is written as T. I made this notation system based on the notation for balanced ternary, in which -1 is represented with T

-Me