[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

It's amazing to me just how quickly my therapist can switch gears, lol. Flan said exactly what just happened happens and she was right. Therapist asked how Blender was going, so I told him, and then he asked what kind of topics the course was covering and I was like "Actually, I really don't think this is worth talking about, I wanted to talk about applying for SSI" and he just instantly switched to that lol.

He's already a good therapist by default, though, so I'm not saying this is the key to making necessarily all therapy sessions productive

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well luckily mine isn't difficult, but yeah. Hi, and good night

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Howdy Matsi!

Sometimes Gray pushes our therapist's talk button and has a hard time stopping to get back on topic, but it's not a huge problem and honestly the side conversation probably helps him.

I actually don't do that, the last time I spoke to our therapist while switched-in I was more reserved and shy, I just wanted to get to the point. That may change now that I'm switched-in more often and may have more to talk about, but maybe not. 

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I've been applying for SSI for a long time now. I tried years ago and it failed, and maybe a year or so ago started the process again and was denied 3 times. I've been waiting for months for a hearing in May now. Though case manager has been trying to get me a lawyer, it hasn't been going well. I don't know how people get SSI. It seems impossible

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

What is SSI exactly?

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

(edited)

Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is a Federal income supplement program funded by general tax revenues (not Social Security taxes): It is designed to help aged, blind, and disabled people, who have little or no income; and. It provides cash to meet basic needs for food, clothing, and shelter.

(US thing, obviously)

Basically everyone on the planet gets denied, and then through total luck of the draw they sometimes accept appeals. Though I saw a few reddit posts of people with literal physical handicaps preventing them from working who never got accepted.

That's how the United States is. My brother got accepted (after his denial appeal), but he was able to put "past suicide attempt" on his application which might've helped

Edited by Luminesce

I see...

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

Richest country in the world didn't get here by giving money to the poor and needy