[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I think they're still only giving out vaccines to the elderly and people in risk groups here. I'm gonna have to wait a while before I can get it.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're close to the light at the end of the tunnel for coronavirus, although I'm unsure on the longevity of these vaccines, at least we're soon to be past people constantly dying and being afraid to visit or interact with each other! I feel like worst case scenario we just need to get vaccines every once in a while for however long, but perhaps the quarantine may end soon.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Yea I was just going to say it seems they're staging vaccines. High risk, govt, frontline workers, etc. I imagine it will be open to just about everyone this summer.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

well the light at the end of the tunnel is in sight at least, but it seems like some people are determined to steer the bus of humanity into a big loop. since people aren't willing to give the vaccine to poorer countries for free, covid won't get eradicated from those areas and eventually it will mutate into something that won't be protected by the vaccine and we will be back at square 1, and eventually it might become the flu 2.0 and be impossible to get rid of entirely. of course, by the time it becomes the flu 2.0 it will likely be a lot less deadly, but still, I would much rather get this over quickly and not have more minor diseases to worry about

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

It's been roundly mishandled. I was hoping this would be a valuable practice for handling pandemics. Instead I'm sure we'll ignore every potential lesson. 🙄

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

At the very least, it taught people in the US that face masks help you not get other people sick through coughing, hopefully. We found it really weird when we first saw people in Japan would often wear face masks when just out and about, just because they had a cold or something. Then we realized the US is just awful and would rather spread sickness than wear a mask because it "makes you look weird".

That was uh, before the pandemic, where we learned to just what extent Americans would go to not wear masks...

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

I'm eligible for the vaccine now in my state, I need to set it up.

I remember seeing people with masks before the pandemic. One of my calculus professors wore a mask when he had laryngitis, and I saw at least one other person with a mask. I assumed they either were sick or afraid of catching something. At one point I wondered where people got those and assumed they were probably hard to get and not worth it. After everything reopens, I not only have several masks I can use when I'm not feeling great, I know it can help reduce the spread of whatever I have. I think other people will appreciate it (and probably stay away from me).

Ranger got the early work shift for a second time and he's exhausted now. Even though both of us are tired a lot, it seems weird to me Ranger is extra tired. Maybe the extra switching time is wearing on him?

Speaking of switching, I should make that thread idea (it has nothing to do with parallel processing, I promise!)

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account