[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Wow, apparently we already passed 1000 pages a loooooooooong time ago under that setting (technically I shouldn't even be saying "we", since this was way before I registered).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No? The lowest option is 10 posts per page, which means we need 10,000 posts for 1,000 pages.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

The lowest option is 5 posts per page, 10 is the default (and the one we're close to getting to 1000 under).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

at 10 posts per page we're at 971 pages/9706 replies rn, so like 300 more replies

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

ping off?

already told'ya I'm not supposed to post a ton in this thread tbh sry

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Too late for that, have you seen your score?

Too late for that, have you seen your score?

not my fault if people let my posts be last for a long time

it's less about total number of posts (now) and more about post density, like, our posts aren't supposed to be hard to read through to find on-topic stuff we posted. guess Lumi doesn't want our posts to look like Jean-luc's and other forum gamesers y'know?

it USED to be about our total posts being easier to calculate, but that dream is ded

edit: speaking of, jean-luc is at 666 posts right now, and that might not change for a while now that I think about it

Oh ok, I see. It's mainly about not making those pointless "I'm just posting this to be the last person" posts that say next to nothing, such as "Post".

edit: speaking of, jean-luc is at 666 posts right now, and that might not change for a while now that I think about it

OMG

I can never post in on-topic again :P

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc